A Business Woman
Not every woman will be capable of balancing her career and family demands, performing great at work and being a pattern wife. It would be interesting to learn how these attractive and dedicated to their families’ women successfully balance both spheres of life. They assure that nobody made them come back to work. It was their own desire to become business women to be able to live their lives to the fullest.
If you feel like taking up the lead it would be wise to determine the tips for successful business career for wives and single mothers who want to experience all positive aspects of being a business woman.
1. If you want to work, do not blame yourself for giving less time for your husband or children. Perhaps you would be a better mom or wife being a business woman rather than staying at home all day long.
2. Do not expect any support from not working mothers. They would be indignant at your decision and take you for an “insane” mother.
3. Explain your silly husband that you will remain a true friend, loyal wife and loving mother if he allows you to get fixed up in a job. Moreover, the money you earn would be a good contribution to a family budget even if you buy some elegant clothes for work.
4. You will have to abandon the pleasures you have while staying at home all day long. Endless soap operas, long breakfasts, idle talking over the phone with your friends shall be forgotten forever. But isn’t it bad?
5. Looking for a job try to chose the type of business you would feel comfortable working in. You should be engaged in the business that you are interested in. That is why, search for the vacancies that satisfy your wishes even if they do not look that attractive at first. Do not neglect any job offer.
6. Do not be ashamed of your age. A clever, attractive and self-possessed woman over 35 years old has more chances to make a career nowadays.
7. Inform everyone that you wish to come back to work. Talk to your working friends and your husband. Ask them for advice. Visit recruiting agencies. Look through newspapers for vacancies. At the beginning any work may seem hard and boring but you have to get used to it.
8. Try to find the employer who will show understanding for your situation, offering in return your knowledge and skills, loyalty and diligence at work.
9. Find the work that you really like.
10. Always praise yourself for being a clever woman.